Wednesday, August 17, 2016

the worm turns

Well well well.  Remember the scam artist that hit me up at multiple convenience stores last month?  As it turns out the law finally caught onto him and he's in the Dyer County Jail for something like until he bonds out.  According to his FB profile it looks like the whole family is happy and eating well.  A word to the wise...don't give money to people you don't know.  And sometimes even to the ones you DO know, right Tristi?  Poor girl bought a car from her cousin for cash and was on a road trip when it went into meltdown on 412.  Her daddy had to pick she and Tori and the bug up with a trailer.  Said car is now at the shop and cousin whoever refuses any responsibility.  Go figure.

I hauled some boxes down to the sale barn awhile ago with the last bit of energy I had left.  I am not well, but on a mission to get this thing done.  I'm sure there will be a giant giveaway on Sunday for somebody who wants to clean the place out 'til we see floors and walls.  And they are beautiful, by the way.  Y'all know where to find me.  Come visit!

Faith ~


No comments:

Post a Comment