Monday, August 8, 2016

in a nutshell

Because I have been eating nuts and corn lately, my diverticulosis has flared up so I headed in to see my rebel doctor today.  We scheduled a scope because it's time plus there are symptoms.  I try not be be totally stupid with all that.

Today has been productive in a drag shit down the steps sort of way.  As long as you flip it, you're good.  If it breaks, nail that thing back together.  It was Daddy's bookcase that did me in and brought blood.  He built it in shop class.  I picked out things I want to give people who have been a part of my life.  The UT bundle is a great deal and I think the mailman will like his horse belt buckle.  Got something for Beverly and Marilyn too.  It pays to see what people *like.

It is a bittersweet time but great therapy.  Keeping the faith ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment