Sunday, August 21, 2016

closure

I slept in today until 9 and still wasn't ready to go back down *there* but did it anyway after a dolla gentral run for laundry soap.  I don't like the pods for a heavy load.  Thelma came first and then Clara and Mozella and James.  We are family in the truest sense of the word.  Everybody fusses and fights but when push comes to shove, there will be some grilling going on under the tree.  Labor day weekend, I believe.

I gave up on shoes today and padded around in sock feet first then bare.  I need some MFR like you wouldn't believe.  It's been a very long year.  This will be my first birthday as an orphan.  I was blessed to have my parents with me for a lot of years.  That being said, the past ten were * how you say....stressful on a lot of levels.  My brother, daughter and I were on call 24/7 for the grands.  Ms. Faye did their cooking and whatnot and Mama continued to try and do stuff she knew she had no control over.  

The bloody stool incident with low blood pressure scared me.  Probably nothing but still.  I rescued my grandmother's silver from the rain today and it's drying out as I type.  So is the box that says Reaves.  What can I say except I'm sorry Gaga.  I won't let you down.

I am at my house now, the one I pay rent for and share with three dogs and a cat.  The dryer is running and washer waiting for another load.  It's all good in my world.

^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment