Thursday, December 1, 2022

big mouth

I am a writer at heart.  I know a lot of people here and yon and I love to tell their stories in addition to my own.  You have to be careful about that what with everybody being all pissy about being protected from the evils of FB identification.  Last week when Reaves was here she was playing on the laptop and somehow managed to pull up a Google pic of this cabin!  "it's a camera!" she said.  More likely a drone that swooped low.  It kind of freaked me out.  I reckon I'm easy to find and hard to love.

I went by the church today to pick up my scripture for Sunday and thankfully it doesn't have all those names that preceded Jesus.  My contribution will be about the angel visiting Mary and telling her that she would have a virgin birth.  Elizabeth was also was great with child, the one who would dunk Jesus and make him forever.  Not making this up kids.  It's biblical!

Both dog and cat are accounted for and comfy with full bellies.  I will be in the bed shortly after doing all the chores.  My latest happy arrived late yesterday via USPS.  I'm set on warm stuff for this winter.  Christmas day service with be pajama/casual.  I am all about that!!

Namaste ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment