Wednesday, December 14, 2022

dazed and confused

Hey kiddos.  I'm still alive but not kicking too high.  Lots of drama everywhere you turn, ya know?  It's not just me either.  We have to keep our focus on what's important like family and friends.  My roof has been leaking for about a year (only with wind)  and of course last night was a monsoon with lotso' wind from the south.  When I woke up from a short sleep to go potty I moved to the couch to get out of the rain and , of course, Oscar went with me.  I made a wrong move and he bit me so I was up again tending to that.  Once the wind died down I peeled off the top blanket of my bed and moved in there until el baggo decided to blow out early AM.  Then Bubba and the roof guys came by and found a fix for the leak while it was still wet.  They'll probably be here early tomorrow.

I'm out of inspiration for story telling at the moment so I'll be around but not so much as usual.  Call me if you need me.  But not after or before 8.  I have given it all to God one more time. Peace be still ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment