Saturday, December 24, 2022

this is a test

In light of current weather conditions that include rolling blackouts, it seems petty to note that I've lost a whole month of FB posts.  Home takes me back to December 8th.  Only on the PC though.  I've been advised to unplug it when the power goes out to avoid frying upon surge.  No, I don't have one of those surge protectors.  I did buy some new power strips so I can use multiple things from the scarce outlets in this house.  I now have one in each room.  

Since I've been cooking more I have noticed how dark it is in there under the counters so I'm gonna' look for some lighting when time permits.  I've just changed clothes for the first time in 36 hours because I was pleasantly layered for survival.  A hot shower is next on the list.  The girls are on the way to visit so there's that to look forward to.  Traffic is moving more today but there's still a lot of ice.  My friends had to get a room when their water froze.  

So your flight is delayed?  I'm sorry but it's Elliott's fault.  We  knew this beast was coming just like we know when a hurricane will hit.  And this thing is bigger than any hurricane ever!  Al Gore was right, ya' know.

I hope your holidays are merry and there is lots of love in your life.  Jesus loved us THAT much which is what we celebrate right now.  His humble beginning as the miracle or virgin birth.  Be not afraid, said the Angel.  And we are not ^j^

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Janie. Always happy to hear that the girls are going to be able to visit after all that weather.

    ReplyDelete