Tuesday, December 6, 2022

tried and true

I am still struggling with Poopie management and thank goodness I have friends to help out.  I'm considering changing brands of equipment to see if that helps any with the leakage and soreness around the stoma.  I'm having to change so often that my skin is literally breaking down. Time for  some collagen.  Got an appointment with a surgeon and my dear pro-bono ostomy nurse looking at solutions.  Her husband has one too and she knows the game.  

In other news, Georgia polls are closed and we shall see.  I'm such an optimist that I take the Trump thing of this day as a sign of change.  Lord knows we need it.  Dude is totally paying for fees concerning Mar A Lago from  PAC funded by his followers.  What is UP with you people?  If I were a Republican I would be seriously looking for a strong candidate who is a little bit more kindly to reaching across the aisle.  Neither party should control the whole country or dictate how we live.  That would be democracy.  You can't just "tear up" the Constitution.  It doesn't work that way.

It's gray for a week around here but, it is what it is.  My AC is on because it's so humid and warm.  And Oscar is smooth laid out on his new bed ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment