Thursday, December 22, 2022

lisa

She worked with Bubba at the fuel center and made him deviled eggs like I do.  She brought them in this plastic thingy with a loose lid and I inherited that when she died because Bubba still had it from Thanksgiving.  I hear she had a massive heart attack last year around this time while wrapping gifts with her sister.  Boom.  She was gone, and that is how I got the egg tray.  Bubba had it from a Thanksgiving delivery.  It has been filled and refilled several times since then.

The storm he is a blowing in rapidly.  There was an odd quiet before the wind got up and the snow started.  Slush first.  I can feel it coming through the cracks in the logs and around the windows.  Electricity just blinked so let us pray.

Merry and bright here ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment