Tuesday, December 20, 2022

rise and shine

I woke up yesterday feeling like I'd been hit by a truck.  Intense muscle pain in shoulders, neck and back.  The longer I was up it worked itself out some but I still had to get in a comfy position to sleep.  It was better today but I still felt like I might have pneumonia so I called trusty old MedSouth and they worked me in with Dr. Turner.  There was an x-ray and tests for Flu and Covid, both negative.  He said they are seeing tons of flu still.  Everybody around these parts is preparing for the big historic freeze.  A bomb cyclone for Christmas.  How niiiice!

I really feel the wind down here in the flats and this windy rain will be the test for our roof repair.  If it still leaks, they come back.  Note from roofing guys for those considering a purchase>>>don't go the tin route if it requires screwing down.  

The girls were planning to come over last night but got side tracked when Reaves opened an early present that required lots of trying out the happy napper.  It's all she really asked for..the rest is just gravy.  With all these angels flying around, life has been less stressful for them. 

Delivery trucks have been burning the road up this week.  Propane guy ran for somebody else and he hit me up last week.  I'm ready for this go around with the weather, praise be.   Last I heard we're still headed for Huddle House on Sunday which is kind of a cute tradition. Every memory begins somewhere ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment