Monday, December 21, 2015

thanks facebook

I was actually  not too teary today until they showed me a memory from four years ago that included my family and the neighbors.  Of course I cried the ugly one while I was driving to the hospital to check on Mom.  I found her eating breakfast and reporting that she has taken several dumps which is awesome. Another day, a different nurse.  We have requested that she return to her "home" because it's where all her stuff is and she gets really good care there.  Case management and PT will make that call later.

Gigi is now minus all the multicolored beaded bracelets because I picked through the basket while she worked.    She was grateful for the job because holidays are the dead zone for appraisers.  So here we are on the first day of winter and it's 60 degrees forecast to go even higher.  Not that I mind it, by the way.  Cold weather brings all sorts of frustrations when you have no door handles.  My usual route  now is to open the back and reach up to open.  UCMTSU  I should probably just order them online and forget about the scrap yard way up there in Lake co.

Whomever pulled the trigger on Bernie over the voter database made a very bad call that was corrected quickly.  Can you say political suicide??? So many people are excited about voting already that any kind of tampering can't possibly change things.  If it were Rubio or Cruz, that'd be different.  It sounds to me like the firewall was possibly dropped "accidentally on purpose" to smear some dirt on his campaign.

Russia and Syria are, though not quiet, not in the news so much because of Santa.  I have a friend who is in Guyana of all places and he shares loads of pictures from there that are gorgeous.  The people are brown and friendly and the airport was lit up like a Christmas tree.   Happy trails dude in heaven!

Our shopping is done with LP wearing hers, literally, on her head and me spraying myself on a whim.  Bubba has a nice collector's knife and Mom will get jewelry and house shoes.  If all goes well, it will be celebrated in her own room with her own stuff and the people she loves.  No matter what, she gets cheese grits on china.




No comments:

Post a Comment