Tuesday, July 19, 2022

the non- blog

I've been pouring out my heart and soul on the blogs for about 20 years.  Sometimes it gets me in trouble.  Mostly it's my therapy and I have a right to say what I feel.  Thank you Blogger.  I was offered free time on paid sites but I declined.  You are the essence of Google for an old gal who likes to write.  On any given day I get at least 50 reads, sometimes it's a hundred.  I love to listen to music when I'm blogging and of course, it depends on the day's mood.  If somebody has pissed me off you can be sure I'm silent for a minute.

I failed to attend the local forum for candidates in the county election but I watched it on the youtube today and I was impressed.  There was a big crowd ( most of them candidates et al ) and it was presented by the Dyer County Republican Party with a skilled moderator.  The one who went over limit was cut off by the guy who ran the rules.  I don't remember which one.  Ask me later.

We are bracing for a week of 100 plus degrees.  Oddly enough, I can take that without the humidity.  Joy has a giant box fan on the deck and it helps a LOT!  My yard hasn't been mowed in a month and still doesn't need it.  I put a check in the mail today for Mayberry today but I'm still behind.  Bubba and I discussed the price of propane this winter.  Summer sale price is 2.59 which is the usual winter rate.  Dammit!

The tank of my car is full at 3.57 which is a nice break.  I don't know who did that but, thank you.  The DHS class of '73 actually has a planning meeting on the books.  It's a start, ya' know?

My beautiful girls now have their own kitty and don't need a Rosie fix every week.  I figure Reaves will be an active kitty mom and I know Lauren will. She's already sleeping on their bed.

Be safe in the heat.  Remember who you are.  And above all, keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment