Sunday, July 10, 2022

crazy

I was driving by the courthouse when I saw some lone guy talking to it, or maybe to himself..  There lots of hand motions and I could tell he was saying his piece to whomever.  God maybe?  Who knows.  I thought about him later when I was at church and wondered what his story is.  

The girls were here when I got home and it was kinda' sorta' the same old thing until I talked Reaves into playing outside.  First she wanted to dig in the dirt where I plant my stuff but pretty soon it was like "Gaga, can we play in the shade?"  Thus became an hour of waterhose play on the deck.  She likes for me to be the baby sometimes but mostly I'm the Gaga.  This kid has a very vivid imagination!  Uncle Bubba and Sadie came by with supplies and she greeted him from the porch.  "Do you love him?" I asked.  Then tell him.  

That's how I roll.  Who knows which day may be the last chance to express love.   "Love ya' bye" is my favorite ending to a conversation and I got that from the late Louise Anderson.  

Love ya'...bye ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment