Monday, July 25, 2022

the muse

I've been silent lately, intentionally.  There is nothing I can say or do about this clusterfuck  of our lives.  It is beyond politics.  Why are we still "investigating" the Capitol riot?  I hope the end result is that justice will be done.  This is not a drill. We are here.

For every positive thought that I throw out there's an idiot with a gun intent on slaughtering innocents AR15 style. I realize that a properly hooked up with a private carry saved some lives.  I am so all over that concept.  Background check and red flag laws.  Proper training.  I may just get one to protect me from the zombies!

I'm listening to music and forgetting about the world for a few.  Remind me to tell you the story of Reaves flipping on the couch and Santa Claus ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment