Wednesday, July 6, 2022

my house

Reaves asked me the other day why she always comes to my house and I never go to hers.  It was a thoughtful question from a baby girl who wants Gaga in her circle.  They normally come here because they like the farm atmosphere.  This something we need to do differently me thinks.  Their reality is in Jackson and this is an escape of sorts remembering old times and whatnot.  We also need a road trip somewhere, like to Heather's in AL.  She said she is like 10 minutes from the TN state line.  That's my kind of trip.  PLUS they have a pontoon and there's water everywhere.

I did water all the stuff today because hey....it was over a hundred.  I've learned to start the car ahead of time and leave the windows open.  I don't care if it rains.  I would welcome it!  The corn out here is burning up.  Beans are irrigated but that adds to the cost.  The rig is right behind my deck at the moment but not raining.

Every day is a new chance to make a difference ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment