Monday, July 18, 2022

little runaway

Lauren I and got tickled while talking today about Reaves telling us she "ran away" when she was mad.  Because the cheese puffs were in Mom's car and she was at the store.  Pick your battles I say.  She ran around the yard about twice and tried to destroy the apple tree by pulling off leaves.  That took the steam off enough for her to settle down for ice cream until the puffs arrived.  Believe me, I will always keep them from now on.  LP said wouldn't it be hilarious if she had packed a little bag.  I told her I had done that exact thing when I was a kid.  I don't know what the reason was, but I "ran away" with a little bag to the closest tree line.  Bubba and Debbie went with me to make sure I was safe.  That was when one of us jumped up on the gate and waved a shirt in the air and the cows started charging us.   Man, we ran like demons! Debbie always said that it was me that caused it but I don't remember.  

Thank God we all have advocates.  Making your way through the healthcare system is difficult enough for the normal person who doesn't understand things like CPT codes and pre-certs.  I have been taking Prolia injections for two years since my Dexa-scan showed osteopenia. This drug is 10K per year with a hefty co-pay.  We shall access and re-group.  I have to say that it has kept me from broken bones through my occasional falls.  

I found out on Sunday that one of my favorite church families has moved to Colorado.  At first I said "Oh, no!"  But then I was reminded that it's where Mark has always wanted to live.  My bond with that family goes way back to when Lauren and Melissa were BFFs.  They met at church not longer after the move from California.

I'm ready for action y'all.  One more hearing left and either do something or move on.  This all is in Garland's court and I pray that he chooses wisely.  Our country is at stake.  I have already voted for locals and gubernatorial candidate.  Please do the same ASAP.  It's our only voice,

Keep the faith ^j^

1 comment:

  1. Debbie Godsey said it was Bubba that waved his red shirt.

    ReplyDelete