Thursday, July 21, 2022

minute by minute

I ran off with an uncharged phone today and lost power about an hour into my five hour day.  I briefly considered coming home to get the charger but it was just too dang hot to get out so I felt the freedom of being phoneless for that time.  I was amazed at how much less distracted I was.  We sat outside and watched two parades of geese before it got too uncomfortable.  The fan helped a lot!

My front door doesn't shut well unless I slam it and when there's a wind or Oscar pushes on it, wide open it goes.  That is what I found when I got home.  The outside temp was 97 and inside was 84 so I'm assuming it wasn't open that long but....today's bill will be horrendous.  I'll get the news via text from Forked Deer in the morning.  

I've got my ready on to watch the January 6th investigation this evening.  I have watched all of the hearings thus far and can't wait to see what comes out next.  Meanwhile, Bannon is still on trial for contempt of court for not showing up.  There is really NO defensive strategy for ignoring a federal subpoena.  

My friend delivered sweet corn today and I love friends like that!  Share the bounty, I say.  I have no bounty because all of my stuff has died but at least I tried.  

Y'all be blessed ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment