Saturday, July 9, 2022

sultry

As I sat on the porch listening to the cicadas do their thing it seemed like a William Faulkner novel.  I went for a walk earlier this morning and it was not bad with a breeze.  Oscar tried to eat some random critter poop until I got onto him.  He loves a good walk.

The cats showed up for food as soon as I got up.   Rosie is about to get fixed on Monday so we don't have a thousand kittens like we did at one time.  I kid you not!  It happened more than once up on the hill and the basement was their favorite place to deliver.  

The mail has run but I'm waiting for Reaves to get here to go check.  She loves that little ritual at Gaga's house.  We have new markers for her to do art with but it will mostly be about Rosie if she can be found.  I watched her climb a dogwood to catch a bird.  She lost!

Sometime's you're the windshield, sometime the bug ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment