Monday, July 16, 2018

vote early and often!

Just kidding.  That only happens when Russia is involved.  I went to cast my early votes with a mental list of my picks.  The ones I didn't know, I skipped.  There is a county general along with the primaries.  The told me it had been steady all morning with probably about a hundred coming in just today.  For what it's worth, my votes were cast.

My dear friend Mary Beth came by with two sacks of sweet corn from Kim's patch and I can't wait to get into it.  That will be supper as long as it lasts. I had another one of those dizzy spells at the chicken store and I've noticed that they happen usually when I go from the heat into a cool place.  And really?  I don't know how to avoid that.  I'm taking my BP meds as ordered and everything else too.  I think the heat just has everybody down and out.  It never rained much yesterday in spite of some angry clouds and thunder to the south.  I'm pretty much sure BG got slammed in Jackson.  

Until it cools off a little, I am housebound except for watering the garden.  I'm fairly certain the next electric bill will be a killer so there's that to consider while juggling finances.  Lerd, where's a blog fairy when you need them?  I was blessed with one for a long time and still don't know who it was.  Of course that was half the fun!!

Mary Beth has done research on the windows that she bought and has actually tracked down a relative of the business that was there when they were part of the structure.  Is that cool or what???

There will be no political rant today because I'm sick of the whole thing.  We are so polarized that the world is probably going to implode.  And guess who is pulling the strings?  Yeah.  We need agent 007.

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, keep the faith ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment