Monday, July 16, 2018

taking a break

You know, like from ruler of the world. All that does is makes things more complicated if you know what I mean..I had two angry calls today from people whose business I was invested in.  I see both sides of the story and choose to step back.  Not.My.Business.  Or my circus.  

If my Daddy were alive he would be 87 tomorrow.  I remember us missing his birthday dinner because we buried GaGa that day.  I'm sure Mama made up for it soon with fried chicken and purple hull peas.  That's the way she rolled.  

I had an honest to goodness drive by from a candidate that I voted for today.  They even left a card on the door!  I walked wifey out and met the candidate in the car.  Lerd, it's hot.  

From now on, it's all about me and what I need.  There will be bills split and arrangements made.  My ATT bill is 192 bucks for two lines.  Not acceptable for a retiree.  I'm thinking straight talk.  My phone is compatible "i think" so we shall see.

Onward girl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment