Thursday, July 19, 2018

dream a little dream

As mentioned before I've been remembering my dreams lately and last night's was a doozy.  All the dolla' gentrals' closed!  Oh my goodness what would we do out here in the food desert.  I've already made my run for the day to get laundry detergent and toilet paper.  I have had peaches and cream corn for supper three nights in a row thanks to Mary Beth and Kim.  Nectar of the gods, I tell you.

I went to bed before dark, weary with life.  It didn't take me long to drift off and sleep for 14 hours.  I plan to go to Jackson tomorrow to see the girls and Miss Anita who is in the hospital.  She has had a mighty tough time.  

The corn is turning yellow around the bottom which means it's getting ready to die and get outta' my line of vision.  By then it will be September which is birthday month not just for me but for Reaves and Lauren.  I will never forget her telling that doctor to please get that baby out before midnight!  Following three long days of induction, they did a section at 1030 with an hour and a half to spare them having the same birthday.  My friends Lisa and Jack also share Lauren's birthday.  Kimo and I have the 9th in common.  

I noticed a little sprig of poison ivy beginning to change colors and it's any day now for surprise lilies.  One day they're absent and then like magic they appear.  I hear that the POTUS wants a re-do on the Putin meeting since it was so wildly successful  in his eyes.  I would advise him to change his game plan next time around since a lot of folks on both sides of the aisle think it was ridiculous.  The military parade will cost 12 million dollars in November on the day before Veteran's Day.  Might I suggest we use that 12 million to benefit said veterans instead of having a parade?  Just asking.  

Y'all remember who you are.  And keep the faith ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment