Sunday, July 8, 2018

praise be

I sold both stained glass windows in one swoop to an old and dear friend yesterday and she was tickled to death.  So was I!  It gave me the money to go grocery shopping which was badly needed I had hot dogs and condiments and that's it.  Before I went I stopped by and visited with my lab peeps.  They will always be my family.  It still feels familiar and looks the same except for a different logo on the name tags.  I got a group hug before I left.  

My next project is to gather up all the old camera equipment I have and find out what's there.  Most of it is in a box...old film cameras and lenses, mostly Canon.  And I have a BUNCH.  Tommy gave me all of his when he went digital and I have mine plus mama's.  The lenses alone are worth a fortune.  I'll keep ya' posted on that little project.  I will have to clean off a table to get started of course.  That dining room has all flat surfaces covered with "stuff."  

I try to be a smart shopper and attempted to use my Kroger app but couldn't remember the damn password.  I hate it when that happens.  Debra checked me out and was very helpful pointing out all special offers including double fuel points on the weekend.  I would have never known.  They had some really good digital deals too.  

I skipped church because I think if it's one of those days you have to MAKE yourself go, God understands.  If the Spirit ain't moving, don't go looking for miracles.  To me that is the essence of faith.  Not in our hands, kids.

Happy weekend to you and yours.  And thank you sweetbabyjeebus for the relief from the heat ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment