Thursday, July 26, 2018

drama

I absolutely hate it in life.  There are queens and princes everywhere looking to stir up some shit because they thrive on it.  Not me buddy.  Give me some peace and harmony any day.  I'm not super sensitive thank goodness or my trolls would be having me climbing the water tower.  Our local newspaper published an editorial cartoon to highlight the danger of duck boats.  Was it in poor taste?  Possibly.  Too much too soon?  Most definitely.  If you don't like what they print just don't buy the paper.  You can keep up with the obits through the funeral home sites.  You can boycott the hell out of it.  Just don't go around spreading hate and discontent.  We've got enough of that.  

Speaking of communications, Melania's channel CNN had a pool reporter up in the Oval Office who got kicked out for asking questions and then banned from the follow up at the Rose Garden.  Free press?  Hmmm.  She was representing not just CNN but other major news channels as a pool reporter.  She was not yelling.  She was not disrespectful.  The White House made the executive decision that it wasn't the proper "venue" for that type question.  Alrighty then.

This is why I pick and choose my sources wisely.  They cover the realm politically.  I am not one to be "fed" by a particular point of view because I have my own and that can change at any time.  I got saved from being fired once because of my right to an opinion.  Thank you John Jones.  

I've got to redo the tape on the window because I put it on the wrong side.  Acck.  Millette re-sent me the directions so I'm in business.  There WILL be pictures when it's done.

Love ya' like chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment