Friday, June 26, 2015

the promise

I can't really explain the whole scenario but I do believe that Big Ernie sent me a couple of serpents and rainbows recently in preparation for the weeks ahead.  My co-workers asked why I looked shell-shocked but I think they all read my blog and know what's up.  It's pretty much transparent thanks to net neutrality!  I'm proud of SCOTUS for the first time in like...umm, forever.  Obama needs a day job because singing is not his strength.  The spirit that I saw in that church though?  Pure Methodist faith.  I came home to no air or lights and a muggy bunch of candles and funeral home flowers.   Thanks be to all the saints, my local electricity provider sent a big ass truck out to inspect said power outage and hook me up.  I'm serious...I can't breathe without central.  There are rumors of a few pretty days ahead.  We shall see if a wild tornado rips up over the hill before then.  

Our mayor Mozella lives about a mile walk from Pecan Lane proper but I usually drive because I'm like Towanda on a mission to save Samaria Bend and the history of Calcutt Farms. I'm thinking it's about time to hand that one off to a younger member.  Corporate would approve, I'm sure.  Meanwhile, we're busy at  the sawmill trying to save your precious time during the admissions process.  *more later*

Ya'll have a blessed and relaxing weekend ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment