Sunday, June 7, 2015

the (good old) summertime blues

Just when you think life can't get any crazier something happens like China "allegedly" hacks our entire internet system or Caitlyn trends upward while the Duggars carry on and on about being sorry.  MSM...you suck.  Which brings me back to the distant relative who is all over West TN news.  I have this to say about that and it's very simple.  The courts know how to deal with a shakedown.   I haven't seen this cousin in years but I am in steady contact with the rest of his family and my heart is broken for them.  When society turns toward elation at the expense of some else's misery, Jesus weeps.  And then he kicks over the tables when the rich don't do right.

BMF is improving a little according to her daughter.  It sounds like it was a nasty wreck and they got triaged to different places for treatment but will thankfully survive.   I chatted with Emily today who was trying to tie up all the loose ends like WTF to do about mom's job and such.  Thank the lort' there are people who can do that stuff.  Mimi and I talked today about the state of our laboratory professional futures and hers is looking much better than mine at the moment but she's younger and quicker so there you go.   With age comes fatigue.  She told me to google silent migraines and that's just uncanny because I've had a couple lately.

The distillery in Trimble had a big blowout last night with a band and 8 free shots of Sloonshine per adult so there was a lot of drunk folks wandering around in northern Dyer county.  One particular friend was traveling with her usual drinking buddy and they got in a fight somewhere along the way to home and the car swerved.  That was the reason I got an off the wall message from our other friend around 11:30.  Do no harm people, find a DD.

Mom slept in today because she's tired and was up all night for, I don't know why.  I did a few loads of laundry and Lori had Daddy aka ornery ass duty.  I would creep by mama's room every now and then to see if she was stirring but she was sleeping like the dead.  I'm down with that, if you know what i mean.

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment