Wednesday, June 3, 2015

revolution

I was raised on early rock and roll that transitioned into the Beatles and true classic year upon year of brilliant music from by artists ranging from Janis Joplin to Wiz and Sam Smith.  Music has always spoken to my soul in a way much like writing does which is why they go together in my book.  I can live without TV but not the tunes, no way buddy.  I got hooked up with a do-gooder who likes to help people so I'm feeling better about my friend's 90 day trial.  If you ever wonder about why THC is against the law think two things:  Big Pharma and corporate greed with a side of  religion.

Caitlyn is on my nerves mostly because she's gonna' make even more money and won't qualify as a Sugardaddy which is so not fair.  Enough already...pay your cable bill and watch it until your eyes drop out of your head.  Mama K looks pretty pissed about the whole thing and there's a baby Aye on the way.  Hopefully the other sisters bitches will choke while having caviar for breakfast.  In the words of Jon Lovitz: "It's ACTING!"

I have this virtual friend in Missouri who is a college student in all things nature and loves to play Trivia. From what I hear he's on the road to other countries a lot of the time and his travels are interesting, to say the least. So are all the bugs he pins and posts, I reckon.  Dude loves snakes so I'm going to send mine to Flamm City if he shows up again.  Ditto for the coyote.

Tomorrow is learning day at the sawmill which is pretty much what we do 24/7.  Just when you think you've seen it all, here comes something around the pike that just blows your mind and is the one deal that makes all that education and experience worth it.  It makes the dull moments seem precious and few, if you know what I mean. Any healthcare consumer in this day and time should know the HCAHPS scores for their regional facilities and act accordingly because payment is now tied heavily to patient satisfaction and outcomes.  It's a science and manufacturing productivity tool that manufacturing firms implemented  years ago with LEAN practice.  Process the workflow and make customers happy.  Easy peasy.

BG is once again employed and looking forward to deli duty.  Mom isn't eating much but there's popcorn for supper, by golly because we.are.family.

Grace ~

No comments:

Post a Comment