Wednesday, November 23, 2022

thanks be to god

Yesterday USPS delivered me the most comfy outfit I have ever worn.  I slept in it and wore it all day today!  There is another set on the way.  This is what I live in during the cold months.  It's been pretty warmish so that's nice.  Rain all day tomorrow!  I noticed this afternoon that somebody raked my front yard under the pecan tree.  Surely there are some nuts still left.  If not I will call the law and turn in my video.  Just kidding!

My friend Churlisha and her niece LaShonda went shopping today and bonded.  That really makes me smile!  They make jewel creations as well.  Shon has had a hard life and deserves a better place to live closer to family.  It's her decision I reckon.  You can go to court and divorce your parents!  Sometimes it's the next right thing.

I actually went to Kroger on Manic Wednesday before Thanksgiving to get Reaves some fruit in case she doesn't like the menu.  Who loves you like Gaga kiddo?  Surely you can find something you like among all the goodies.  I actually found a pack of 24 huge paper cake plates at the 'gentral today.  Much better than those plastic ones with Frosty.  I have one due to be cooked on Sunday and delivered to FUMC on Monday.  Plus I promised the crew at Headlines another. With holly, no less.  Drake gets deviled eggs because he's cute.  Dude almost knocked me down today while telling a story. It was hilarious!

I got a new storm door today only Oscar didn't know it and he ran head on into it because....glass.  He wasn't used to that.  I think it stunned him for a minute but now he knows. I'm about to round all the furbabies up and call it a day.  Thankful for all y'all ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment