Friday, November 18, 2022

and you're next

Actually, I love everybody and you might be next.  I was out and about today and ran into another Stafford getting a shot.  Mine was pneumo and hers was flu.  She noticed that my tags were still hanging off of my jacket and kindly reminded me to rip 'em off.  Everybody thinks we are related and probably are somewhere down the line. I paid off my pharmacy bill and got some levothyroxine because that's important for my hypothyroidism.  It's time for me to visit my GP and check out what's happening with my overall health.  I love this guy because he talks to you about what's going on and keeps a check on things. There's also a GI appointment on the books to find out about the condition of Poopie, the stoma.  

I finally scored some FRESH frozen purple hull peas so Thanksgiving will be complete.  My friend gave them to me and I gave her one of Athena's suncatchers to remember her son who died this year.  She is facing first "everything" without him which a really rough patch.  He was an only child who died way too young.  She is now raising his son.

I've been wondering why Oscar is trapped on the back porch for the past few days and figured out that he can push the screen door open and then he's stuck.  Note to self:  fasten that latch when you leave girl.   Next week will be warmer so it will be pecan central around here. I'll check it out tomorrow because I have absolutely no where to go, thank you sweet baby jebus.

Peace and love to all y'all ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment