Wednesday, November 9, 2022

red trickle

How exciting!  All the media were predicting a wave and the whole thing is a tight razor thin count that remains to be seen.  I am encouraged that Trump is paying for his actions for the past two years.  The GOP is shopping for a 2024 candidate and I imagine the Dems too.  I watched my president on TV today fielding questions from all sorts of media types and I think he did well.  According to exit polls, inflation is the number one concern for everybody.  I second that.

Bubba and I did a joint session this morning with our health insurance guy and we came away satisfied with the offer.  We stood outside the Baird Brewer building and gazed across the street at FUMC discussing the future there.  Who knows.  There are plenty of rich people there but the budget is still not met.  Of course everybody waits until the end of the year to finish it out but that may not be enough to keep the boat floating.  I believe that the current membership can figure out a way to maximize what we have by reducing the space that requires maintenance.  Just a thought planted in my head by a fellow member.

Me and Joy navigated our way to my salsa sister's house to purchase some of her famous suncatchers for gifts.  I am a valued customer so I got a discount. I got hooked on those way back when she brought her wares up into the lab in Freda's office.

Y'all be well and thankful ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment