Monday, November 28, 2022

here comes santa claus

Tonight is the annual Dyersburg Christmas parade. FUMC does a lasagna supper before and I dropped off my cake this morning on the way to paradise.  I know I should be down there helping but I've been there done that.  I haven't been to the parade since Lauren was a little kid.  The hospital used to sponsor a float and I would work on that.  Those days are long gone.  

We had a joyful day and I had the privilege of visiting Angie at her office and got a great big hug.  We go wayyyyy back.  My daddy donated his O neg back when Chelsea was born and needed immediate transfusion.  I don't remember who did the delivery but she's alive and well and has a kid of her own.  

Me and my partner in crime are about to hit it hard after the possible tornado and do some pecan business.  It never gets really rolling until December after all the leaves are gone.  I'm selling them for 5 bucks for a gallon bag un-cracked.  Buyers can then go to Pennington Seed and Supply and get them cracked there.  




No comments:

Post a Comment