Thursday, August 22, 2019

workin' through it

I do solemnly swear that it this pain in my belly will just go away I will eat healthy for the rest of my life.  No fried green tomatoes or sweet corn.  I promise I'll be good.  I had lab work done today and it was all normal so that's a plus.  I'm trying to avoid a CT due to cost.  Broke girls can't afford that stuff.  I'm on day 2 of antibiotics so we'll see.  

The top to my pump house blew over into the beans the other day and I've been waiting for it to cool off to go drag it back up here and put a concrete block on it.  That relief should come soon with the passage of a line of thunderstorms.  I got to catch up with lab peeps today and one of the techs told me she'd heard all about me!  That could be good or that could be bad.  I figure it's mostly good now that I'm gone.  Ironically the official retirement of my license was in the mailbox when I got home.

Just as a side note, I'm tired of being told I'm stupid because of views on Trump.  Some of it is not outright name calling but a "bless her heart" kind of mentality.  Watch The Family, I beg you.  It's all crystal clear.  I stay away from the MSM except for a once a day peek.  All of the rhetoric makes me sick. I'm just going to sit here in my Pollyanna world and look for rainbows.

Namste~

 


No comments:

Post a Comment