Sunday, August 11, 2019

sigh of relief

West Tennesseans collectively are breathing a little easier now that murderer Curtis Watson has been taken into custody.  No details are out yet as to where he was found but that will be forthcoming.  I was looking at the massive corn fields on the way home from church and thinking what a good place that would be to hide.  Henning is covered with them.

I watched a very intriguing documentary yesterday called The Family which is about how the National Prayer Breakfast began many years ago.  Politics and religion at its' best in a conspiracy theory sort of way.  

I sure do miss SNL.  Time to bring it back kids!  Right now I depend on Colbert, Trae Crowder and Kristen Hampton for my laughs.  It's hot as heck again so I'm in for the day.  Y'all play nice even if they're mean.  Always take the high road ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment