Saturday, August 24, 2019

killing trees

This deforestation thing in the Amazon has me concerned, mainly because it is being performed under the authority of a ruthless leader who doesn't get the big picture.  Sound familiar?  What I read said that complete deforestation would have the worst effect in the Midwest region of the US which is where all the farming is.  Of course they're all screwed anyway so there you go.  

I don't understand the trade wars and the tariffs.  From what I have read it's kicking our economy on its' butt which is never a good thing.  I've been through a couple of recessions and don't want another one.  Why does everybody have to make it so complicated?  Because they're all kissing each others' asses for a buck.  Yes, I am jaded.

For the first time I can tell an improvement in my belly today.  I dropped one of the antibiotics because it was evil and nasty and very powerful.  My body don't need that.  I find it ironic that I now have the time to do whatever I want with my life and I don't know what that is.  It's taken me about a year and a half to let go of my identity as a medical technologist.  All those years I dreamed about being outta' there but it was still a loss to be reckoned with.  I had lost who I was because I was one who was super focused on work.  

Now what?  I'm single except for the critters.  I have lots of friends but very little family.  I'm finally down to the short and curlies on old pictures and I bet I've filled up five garbage bags of my mother's memorabilia.  If it is old family, I'm keeping so Reaves and Lauren can remember from whence they came.  I can guarantee that she won't inherit the volumes that I did!

The piles are there for everybody.  I've delivered some and keep on digging.  I'll get there one day.  Otherwise, my brothers and Lauren will be left with it.  I've slimmed it down pretty well.

Thank you Jesus it is finally cooler, almost fall like.  I know the 90s will come back but it won't be for long.  

Peace and grace ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment