Monday, August 12, 2019

the thrill of the game

All that most of want is to live in peace and solidarity.  There are fringe groups everywhere who want to destroy that part of society for us.  That is actually evil in action, trying to divide people and fracture our fellowship with each other.  In my lifetime, I do not remember a POTUS who did that as well as the orange one.  Which is why we must fight our way out of the dysfunction.  

I was raised in a Republican household when it was a kinder and gentler sort of deal.  Many people voted for him because they hated Hillary.  I get that and it was a poor choice by the DNC running someone with baggage along with somebody nobody knew.  I didn't vote for either party choosing the independent route.  It was not a wasted vote no matter what you say.  I got out there and voted my conscience because it is my right.  That's how change happens.

No other news here.  I exercised my little butt off this morning and loved every minute of it, sweat and all.  I've had some glass cut for a custom made frame ( by Scotty Martin ) to showcase the art of John Ruskey's poster of the lower Mississippi.  Pictures will follow when hung.  I used said frame without glass for the previous upper Mississippi which didn't last because...do it right girl.  A masterpiece deserves to be treated with respect.  If I remember correctly the dog ate the original.  Now I have both.

Lord just bless us all and their mama'n'them ^j^

 

 

1 comment: