Thursday, August 29, 2019

construction detail

I went to the fairgrounds today to witness the beginning of our booth.  Fortunately the leadership is there in the shape of Steve and Debbie to get the ball rolling.  It was odd being in that cavernous building in our little corner on a mission.  Some other girl came up asking for a nail and we didn't have any.  It was push pin city at our place.  I wandered around looking at the spots carefully marked for various businesses, churches and civic groups.  Some dude brought in a shitload of tractors!  

I noticed the carnival setting up as I was leaving.  You won't dare find me on a midway.  Just saying.  We have two each of gate and parking passes and a schedule that is pretty much filled out.  I haven't been to the fair in at least 20 years before now.  My work always had a booth but I was not one to spend time off the clock for the job.

I had a small job offer today and will pray about it.  A friend and I are cooking up some local art venue to give the talent in this area a chance to display and sell their works.  More later on that.  

Y'all be nice.  And kind.  Consider the least of these and act accordingly. ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment