Tuesday, August 20, 2019

more heat

We are under a heat advisory until at least tomorrow night.  This sucks big time for people who have to work in it and also for the rest of us who get in and out of hot cars and go into cold businesses.  That stuff messes with your head and body.

I have had several requests about what Gig the Goldfish is.  There are lots of pictures and stuff but what really is our mission?  To return integrity and decency to the Presidential office.  Period.  It is a political satire on Trump and his daily moves.  Personally, I see it as one small step toward keeping him from re-election.  Yes.  I dislike him and his policy that bad.

What do we need in this country now?  Hmm.  Affordable health care, the right to choose, incentives for shopping USA instead of China.  That's just the tip of the iceberg.  Mostly I think we need to regain our reputation as a world leader and ally with countries other than Russia and China.  We need a president with a solid administration who are dedicated to doing their respective jobs without fear of retaliation from the Orange one.  Truth be told?  I'm ready to march for equality, in solidarity with others who want peace and stability and a promising future for the coming generations.  

I know that many times I sound like a Pollyanna.  Peace and love and good karma right?  There is a side of me emerging that is a warrior woman determined to do whatever I can personally to fix what's wrong.  One situation at a time.  Don't mess with me in warrior mode.  Just saying.

^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment