Sunday, August 4, 2019

once upon a time

I am famously known for not being spontaneous but I'm beginning to get out of that persona.  Letting go of control has given me a lot of opportunities to meet new people and have fun.  I met Carol to eat Mexicans and then we headed to the movie to watch Once Upon a Time in Hollywood with Debbie.  It was an excellent production by the entire cast including director Quentin Tarantino.  There was a dull period up in there and they almost lost me but I had to hang on until the end.  It was worth it.  

I need a calendar and they are hard to find in August.  Seriously.  I'm trying to keep up with events and shit in my mind and on Gig the Goldfish notepads and that just doesn't work.  Organize thyself girl.

You knew it was coming so if you don't want to read about banning assault weapons, move along.  How was is it that, among friends, we had to catch each other up on where the two mass shootings happened within 24 hours.  That makes me want to give up and go to the bunker.  But I won't.

Just keepin' the faith here ^j^


1 comment: