Thursday, August 15, 2019

hit and miss

I was up early this morning because my handy neighbor came by with a staple gun to finish up the back of my framed Rivergator poster.  We chatted and caught up on life.  He and his bride are going to see Queen and I'm jealous.  Their little Libby and Oscar are boyfriend and girlfriend.  She looks like a mini-Oscar.  

I had planned to visit a potential client today and called her to tell her I was on the way.  She told me she found somebody else who wanted full time.  I'm glad I called before I drove all the way to Halls!  Next was Kroger and a meeting to deliver an item for a friend.  All went smoothly.  In an odd moment of karma I looked up to see Reaves' daddy rapping on my car at the chicken store.  He was doing business on the phone so I waited for him to get off so we could have a short chat.  If you need roofing done, he's your go to guy.  His truck is posted on my FB page with number!  

I am proud to see the Democratic presidential candidates picking and choosing their priorities, like Stacey Abrams.  Sometimes you can do better work outside of being the President, ya know.  I think the herd will thin out as the party unifies and figures out that we need some Dems in the Senate.  I mean seriously.  Listen up Beto.

Once again, I must clarify that I lean toward the middle though on the left.  I am not an extremist on anything.  Right now the major goal seems to be establishing some balance in our governing bodies by including independents who can afford to run. , particularly at the state and local level.  It doesn't have to be all us vs them.  Rant over.

Be kind to one another.  It's what He would do ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment