Sunday, August 18, 2019

i need a keeper part 3

I was in Jackson today for a visit and offered to go to the 'gentral for Lauren because she had been in and out of the heat 15 times already.  As I was walking toward the entrance some dude approached me wanting me to buy him some chips.  I said okay and he started to follow me.  No sir.  I'll bring them out to you.  I was clutching cards, phone and bags as I came out and gave him the chips.  Get this:  he wanted BBQ pork skins instead. The receipt was in the bag so I told him to have at it.  It wasn't until I got halfway home that I found my debit card missing.  This happens a lot with me so I let Lauren know to look for it over there and tried to call the store where nobody  answered after multiple calls.  It hasn't been used, thank God.  I'll just have to hang my head and go to the bank tomorrow for a new one. *sigh*

Also tomorrow I will be visiting the Gig mobile for some PR.  It's a sight to behold and will be at Parker  Plaza most of the day Monday.  Reaves and I didn't have much time except to color and her run around like a banshee with me in hot pursuit.   This is why we don't go OUT to eat!

Prayers for the heat to moderate ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment