Thursday, August 1, 2019

blue wave

I must be really tired because I slept for FOURTEEN hours last night..  That's okay because I can.  I had a late afternoon meeting to attend so that kept me from twiddling my thumbs waiting for time to go.  I brazenly wore my Gig the Goldfish shirt around town today and so far nobody has assaulted me.  I watched the second round of the debates and was not really impressed except for Castro and Harris.  I'm sorry y'all but Daddy Joe needs to go.  Just my humble opinion, and I have that right.  The constitution says so!

The Dyer County Democratic Party meets monthly at the library and that is where I headed after getting the scoop from Kelly on Daddy's adventures in Detroit.  I picked up some swag to further the cause at said meeting.  They loved it!  I'm learning a lot of how political things work from one end of the spectrum to the other.  On the Trump side I see nothing but hatred and inciting riots backed by white nationalists.  Dear people:  Inclusion is slowly overtaking racism.  Don't let anybody convince you otherwise.  Do your part no matter which side of the aisle you sit on.  And be nice.

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment