Monday, August 26, 2019

in my head

I see resolution in my future and I'm almost there.  Diverticulitis usually runs its' course in two weeks.  I talked to my doc today and we agreed on a wait on CT.  Maybe it'll just go away!  And it will.  Next week it will be a bad dream with a lot of lessons learned.  

I had lunch with our usual pack today and it was good to have face time with them.  Also hugs.  We saw a video tour of Patsye's new bathroom.  Good times!  Me and Carol just kind of sat there being sick but enjoying the company.  The big room was open so we huddled around that 10 person table.  One of the checkers told me that she remembered me from Hamilton's Deli where she worked for years.  I was there every freaking day because they were the first to offer them steamed.  I miss that store and what it added to that little corner of the 'burg.  

It's nice to be remembered ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment