Thursday, August 8, 2019

lock your doors

I received an emergency alert on my phone last night about an escapee from the high security prison facility in Henning which is in Lauderdale county, about 25 miles away.  I immediately locked my doors and pulled out the Navy seal knife.  Word on the street this morning is that he was spotted in the Lake Road area of Dyersburg.  Lerd.  You better watch your back.  He ain't got nothing to lose at this point.

Which brings me back to El Paso. The shooter's mother made an anonymous call to police expressing "concern" that a young man with his mental instability owned such a weapon.  Okay, here's what I would have done mom.  I would have handed over the AK to the cops because I'd be scared he was gonna shoot ME!  What is it with these people?  SMH.

I got some therapy from Stella this morning again.  I could sit with her in my lap all day long.  I'm now officially vetted to retire my state license thanks to Kay's help.  I had an inquiry about a possible job from an old friend so we'll see how that turns out.  You just never know.

Peace be with you.  And also with you ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment