Tuesday, August 13, 2019

whirlwind

Some friends and I gathered at the fairgrounds to take a look at the space  that will belong to our group.  We're right next to the Tupperware which is always a huge draw, said Larry.  He spent a lot of time with us going over the logistics of it since we're virgins at this.  Dude even drove up on a tractor to meet us!  That's pure Dyer county.  

I had an unexpected job today with one of my favorites who lives out in paradise.  Even though it was hot as hell I spent a lot of time on that deck surveying the wonder.  Plus, I got to watch Kelly and Ryan.  

Reaves visited the ENT since she's had strep SEVEN times this year.  The practitioner advised waiting and watching for six months before making a decision.  Wise move.  I have been told that dairy milk is one of the worst things you can consume for the immune system so my motherly self suggested to Lauren that she switch her to either organic or nut milk.  Doesn't hurt to try, ya know?

Things are about to get pretty interesting with this whole Epstein deal.  I love a good mystery.  Otherwise our generous POTUS moved the tariff date from September 1st to December 18th so as not to disrupt Christmas shopping.  Bah and humbug.  You have been put in the corner and trying to save face.  Lerd.  Why can the "greatest" country in the world make electronics that work?  We have the technology and know how for sure.  

I am normally an optimist but also a realist.  I believe that things will get worse before they get better and the rich will get richer.  That book I'm reading doesn't cut anybody slack and there's an Al Gore thread up in there that will knock your socks off.  There is corruption and money on both sides of the aisle.  

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.  Now onto Kristin Hampton's latest PTT.  As she would say, y'all be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment