Friday, August 23, 2019

a day in the life

I had to run to my attorney's office to discuss the status of my BK which is looking "not bad".  The end is in sight, so to speak.  All secured debt is paid off and I'm at 14% on unsecured.  Supposedly the magic number is 22%.  They will attempt, once again, to get the title to the Camry which is held by a company that missed the deadline for filing a claim but refuses to release the title.  If it ain't one thing it's another.

While I was out I went by a local graphic design business to introduce myself and made a new friend.  I had forgotten that today is a Relay for Life fundraiser at the jail until Rachel called and I swung by there to get some pics and try to pimp them out.  There was this one trustee with long dreads that I've had contact with before and he tried to ease out of the picture.  I wasn't having that! 

The nighttime pain persists in spite of antibiotics and light eating.  It must be a real hot mess up in my gut.  It's a good thing I have a high tolerance to pain.  

This is a politics free day for the blog.  It does nothing but get me upset and I don't need that.  It is what it is and what with the Amazon fire it's gonna' get worse.  There are careless leaders all over the world.

Keep smiling...keep shining ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment