Friday, August 9, 2019

didi saves the day

I was washing dishes with the phone between ear and shoulder when I smooth dropped that sucker into the dish water.  Of course I went to the old bag of rice trick.  However, I couldn't get the charger in the port.  I went to the ATT store and she told me the port was damaged and there was no fix.  Alrighty then.  To get a new phone I had to pay sales tax plus the bill that was due yesterday.  No transactions if there's any sort of balance.  I had decided to bite the bullet and go into overdraft for the sales tax but I couldn't pay the bill today so meh.  One of my friends suggested that maybe rice got in the port.  Hmmm.  I took some tweezers and dug around in there until I got it out and BAM the charger went in.  I need a new phone but seriously now is not the time for one.  Thank you Didi and Sweet Baby Jesus.  I am lost without a phone plus how would I call 911 if the Henning killer showed up????

I fight little battles like this all the time so nothing much stresses me out anymore.  As long as everybody is happy and healthy life is good.  I had been mulling over a run for a political seat until I chatted with my friend and he told me 
how much it would take to run a campaign.  That shut it down pretty quick.  It's pretty sad that you must have money to run for an office.  That's why little people get left out.  

I made it to exercise again today which is a miracle because I didn't have an alarm what with the dead phone and all.  I reckon God knew I needed to get there.  I am set for a detailed mammogram and ultrasound due to a little spot found on the screening mammo.  Let's all pray and be specific on that one  I've been through the process before all the way through biopsy and it's expensive as heck for somebody with crummy insurance like me.  The screening was free, the other is not.

All in all it's just another brick in the wall ~



No comments:

Post a Comment