Thursday, December 10, 2020

why my name is not grace

I confess that I am NOT graceful at all.  I can trip over my own feet or hit a doorframe in a heartbeat. I was going into a place today and actually tripped over the door frame spilling a cup of ice water all over the freaking place.  Luckily I landed on my knees but I think that fall followed me through the day with alternating dizzy spells.  Babygirl is just like me, bless her heart.  I hope Reaves doesn't inherit that but I do believe she has.  And her falls are always followed by pitiful crying and a request for a bandaid.  We are teaching her to suck it up and be a big girl unless you draw blood!

I am tired to the bone and I know it's all about doing more than I'm used to and the world as we know it. We got the rare treat of sitting in the sun on a balmy December afternoon turtle and bird watching.  I am so sick of this election fraud crap I could hit something.  It's over.  Move on.  We are in the middle of a global crisis economically and pandemically.  I say we all just meet the next person in the middle and agree to disagree.  

That's about it from me for today.  I'm excited about this Christmas Star thing coming up.  I hope it's a clear night ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment