Wednesday, December 9, 2020

joy to the world

I slept for 12 hours two nights in a row and felt like a new woman today.  Plus I look like one too after a cut by Nina the fabulous at Headlines.  It was busy up in there today and I got to see several old friends from work.  That's always a plus.

So, if you will remember I got a double order from Walmart yesterday.  It can't be returned to the store so I got my friend to print out the return shipping label and took it to the UPS store which normally does USPS as well. That sucker was heavy and I about killed myself getting it into and out of the car.  A very kind young man there explained to me that it was too big and that I would have to take it to the post office.  And he even carried it back to my car!  Never fear...my seriously cute mailman said he would take care of it.  

It's a beautiful day in the 'hood and I am thankful for some warmth.  I am also grateful to be busy these days because the winter is coming on and I don't do cold well.  Actually I'm just thankful to be alive all things considered.  Covid is running rampant and there seems to no end in sight.  With California looking at another lockdown, the state of Tennessee doesn't even have a mask mandate.  SMH.  

Y'all be merry and bright and joyful.  Life is short ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment