Friday, December 11, 2020

not today devil

I have not been inside Kroger in probably two months, using pickup instead.  I was introduced today to a new healthy snack and REALLY wanted to stop and get some on the way home.  I took one look at the parking lot and kept on going.   The mango chile lime black bean thingies will have to wait.  The brand of these treats is called Harvest Snaps and they are plant based with lots of potassium.  Very original flavors also.  I'm a muncher by nature so they work well with my lifestyle.  

It's the weekend, and until lately that was like any other day to me before I started working part time again.  Now the days of the week are beginning to make some sense again.  It is not even winter yet and I'm already plotting things to plant.  A brand new canvas, so to speak.  

My friend just dropped by some more clothes for me to go through and see what can be used.  The rest will go to the Salvation Army like last time.  Plus a whole lot of what's hanging in my own closet.  I wear nothing but comfy pants and shirts plus my latest Brooks shoes.  I faithfully get a new pair every year and have never been disappointed.  Their customer service is absolutely superb and the shoes are the most comfy I've ever worn.  I just wish I had known about the brand years ago when my feet were on concrete all day.  

Y'all be merry and bright.  Reaves doesn't know it but she has a zoom date with Santa Claus this weekend.  That should be a blast!  It will be personalized where he knows her name and stuff about her.  Cool idea!  My friend's hub used to be a mall Santa which is not possible this year so, voila.  Social media comes to the rescue! Much more personal, I think, that sitting on some stranger's lap for pictures.  In a mall, no less.

Y'all all be ye faithful!



No comments:

Post a Comment