Sunday, December 6, 2020

o come o come

The second Sunday in Advent had me back at church singing carols and admiring the gifts.  I sat with my family again and the fourth cousins have come to expect that I will be sitting with them.  They are a real joy.  We talked about Santa Claus this morning and they both told me what they wanted.  It was 2 for 2 on a puppy and Livvie wants a pig named Lollipop. Plus some mud for him to roll in.  UCMTSU.

The girls came for a short visit and it was chaos as usual but in a good way.  We ate and visited and sang happy birthday to baby Jesus with two advent candles lit.  She is fascinated with moving all the pieces of the nativity around.  My church had little boxes fixed for all the families that attended today and there were Advent things including a little Plum Pudding cake.  Back in the day, our tradition was for the men to come out with flaming cakes while we sang the figgy pudding song.  

Y'all have a great week and try to remember who you are and from whence you came.  Dream big with hope and peace and faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment