Tuesday, December 29, 2020

I feel lucky

As I was wandering down memory lane about bloggers the other day I neglected to mention one that had me from the get go with hers, The Bloggess.  Jenny Lawson has gone on to write several popular books like "Let's Pretend This Never Happened" and "Furiously Happy."  She ran across some hardbacks of the former and threw them out with an offer to comment for a signed book.  Come on gurl...Victor seriously wants me to have it!

I expected the 2K to be shot down and so it came to be.  The whole thing is ridiculous in my opinion.   There are serious considerations for the Republican Senate at this point which may involve how their party survives.  It's not free money.  Each and every once of us has been affected by this crisis in one way or another.  I delayed an elective surgery this summer because I was afraid of COVID and now look.  Healthcare providers and first responders are exhausted beyond what is safe.  Many landlords are ignoring the eviction moratorium and kicking folks to the curb.  Hungry people. In the cold.  There is no pay for people who are quarantined but don't test positive.  BG has been there, done that.  

I'm set to have a tooth pulled tomorrow and this isn't just any old extraction.  It's a loose crown so should come out easy but I had to quit taking the antibiotic because it was killing my gut.  The worst that can happen is that I get jaw necrosis and have to see an oral surgeon.  Lerd.

I've put the whole colon thing on the back burner for now because.  Covid.  Tennessee is a hot spot, a very overwhelmed one.  As long as I can get those bags, I'ma gonna' leave room for the spirit to work on that.

Joy. Peace.  And the greatest of these is Love ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment