Tuesday, December 8, 2020

double trouble

The lady at the bank and I have been working on a mysterious double charge from Walmart.  I found the answer when I came today to find not one but TWO of what I ordered.  You gotta' stay on top with that online banking.  I check it two or three times a day.  Anywho, anybody who wants the extra item which might or might not be a convection toaster oven, gimme' a holla and it's yours for 85 bucks.  Otherwise Wallyworld will have to take it back because it has been disputed by the bank.  This girl don't play.

I was going to work this morning when I noticed the beekeepers all suited up doing their thing.  I had not had the chance to meet them so that was a big treat.  There was a dog in the truck that jumped out and she and Ellie got into an alpha female thing but it was quickly broken up.  I slapped her ass in the car while I got my pictures.  I have some honey coming my way!

I see myself somewhat as a photojournalist in an odd sort of way.  I always have my phone and am eager to capture a random moment with a story.  Sometimes I don't know that story at all, but the subjects just jump out at me and remind me that I am, indeed, a writer.  And a dang good photographer.  With those mad skills I should be set for life.  

Plus I'm pretty laid back and listen well.  Sometimes that is a curse.  Boundaries, people.  I didn't minor in psychology for nothing!  Keep the faith and pass it on ^j^  


No comments:

Post a Comment